WHTC’s office of the Registar and Admissions main mission is to foster student academic progress by ensuring proper maintenance of academic records from first contact with students to graduation day.
The Registrar’s Office processes registration requests, schedules classes and maintains class lists, enforces the rules of entering or leaving the institute and keeps permanent records of student grades and marks. The Registrar’s Office prepares statistical reports on educational activities for governmental and educational agencies (e.g., NQA, A/HPCNA, NCHE and other stakeholders).
- Registration and transcript services
- Process WHTC’s Academic Calendar and printing of final exams
- Schedule classes and maintain class lists and enforce rules for entering or leaving classes
- Permanent Student Academic Records keeping and ensure students meet graduation requirements
- Produce data about students classes and maintain the academic records of the institution
- Room Scheduling and Registration of new and returning students
- Printing of final Exams,Transcript services and Maintain the academic records of the institution